Candace Hill, Short Leash Kept On (2022)
- Review by Howard Slater. Northern Review of Books, May 2023.
Tongo Eisen-Martin, Waiting Behind Tornados for Food (2020)
Tom Betteridge, Dressings (2019)
- Review by Alice Hill-Woods. Spamzine, August 2020.
Lisa Jeschke, The Anthology of Poems by Drunk Women (2018)
- Danny Hayward, 'World History's Teenage Diaries', November 2018.
- Review by Sam Rowe. Chicago Review, Issue 61.1/2/3: Winter 2018-2019. (Scroll Down).
- Review by Kashif Sharma-Patel. Poetry London, Spring 2020.
- Dan Hancox, 'Songs from the City'. Poetry Foundation, January 2019.
- Colin Lee Marshall, 'Revicule'. Erotoplasty 3, December 2018.
- Listed in The Guardian's 2018 Books of the Year by Sandeep Parmar.
- Review by Robert Kiely. Poetry London, Spring 2018.
- Review by Dan Hancox at The Poetry Foundation.
- Review by Callie Gardner. Hix Eros, Vol.8, March 2018.
- Review by Yamuph Piklé. The Yamuph Piklé Project, February 2016.
- Ed Luker, 'Exit Strategies'. Mute, July 2016.
- James Day, 'The Edible Book in the Era of Riots'. Third Text, Vol.16, Issue 3-4: May 2017. Discusses Pragmatic Sanction alongside Commune Editions, Melanie Gilligan, Lise Skou, Nils Rømer and Sean Bonney.
- Joe Luna, 'Unanswerable Questions'. Chicago Review, Issue 61/2: Spring 2018. Discusses Pragmatic Sanction alongside Anne Boyer and Keston Sutherland.
- Keston Sutherland, 'Blocks: Form Since the Crash'. Audio recording of a seminar at New York University, November 2015. Contains substantial discussion of Pragmatic Sanction.